Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The end of summer?

The rains finally stopped, the sun came out and the heat wave hit! A little late, but the the water and electric bills have been a bit easier to take this summer. Now it is time to send the kids off to their first day of school. I can't believe my baby is starting school this year! Em is so excited about going to pre-k. I have to admit, I am excited for her....but it sure is going to be different around here with her gone half the day. She will have the same teacher Wyatt did in pre-k so it has made it that much more fun for her....she loves this teacher! Wyatt is very much looking forward to 1st grade. He can't wait to get back to school.....in his words, "get back to more learning"! Lets hope he keeps that attitude for years to come. Both the kids have got to spend time with Granny & Pawpaw and Grandma & Grandad this summer. This has given Momma and Daddy some quality one on one time with each of them.












Just a couple of pictures that I took a few days ago. We are planning to put Emily is T-Ball along with Wyatt this fall. I found this pink helmet on sale so went ahead and got it for her. She was pretty excited!


I wonder if you will do me a favor? I know of most of the "usual" readers, but I would like to get an idea of others who are reading here. If you don't mind either leaving a comment here or sending me an email to let me know......thanks in advance!! Oh, and if you are subscribed to receive updates when I make a new post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin