Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

And with a new year comes a new look. Anyone who really knows me knows that I don't stay with one look for long....so out with the old, in with the new! These colors should work for a while. I think what I really need to do is figure out how to code my OWN look.....blogger doesn't have many templates to choose from.
Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick greeting to all. We have some things we need to get done today, so this will be short. Jeff told me on Christmas to go pick out a new camera!! So after much reading, researching and self debating, I decided which one I wanted. He took me to get it on Sunday. I have taken a few pictures, but have not yet downloaded them to the computer. I will try to get that done later today and add another post.....with some pictures. In the mean time....I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin