Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas questions

1) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate!!

2) Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped (except for big things...otherwise known as a *big girl bike*;))

3) Colored lights or white? Colored on the house. The tree just depends on my mood when I dig the Christmas stuff out...I have 2 trees. One is pre-lit with white lights and I decorate it with white angles and icicles that mom made and gave me several years ago. The other I put colored lights and decorate with bright colored glass ornaments.

4) Do you hang mistletoe? No

5) When do you get out your decorations? Sometime during the week of Thanksgiving.

6) Favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? We don't generally do a "traditional" Christmas meal, but for Thanksgiving it would have to be moms dressing!

7) Favorite holiday memory as a child? Attempting to sneak in to see what Santa left in my stocking.

8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember!

9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Last year we started letting Wyatt and Em open a new pair of jammies on Christmas Eve....so that they look cute for pictures the next morning.

10) How do you decorate your trees? See question #3!

11) Snow, love it or hate it? So long as I can sit inside and watch it fall, or bundle up with the kids and play in it...I love it! Otherwise I could live without it.

12) Can you ice skate? No

13) Do you remember your favorite gift? No, I can't say that I remember a favorite.

14) What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with my family.

15) Favorite Holiday dessert? Umm, dessert(s)!! I love most all of them!

16) Favorite Christmas tradition? In recent years it would have to be the Christmas Eve tradition that Jeff and I started when we got married. We each fill a stocking for the other and after Santa has finished putting the kids presents out we exchange our stockings.

17) What tops your tree? This year, nothing. I have a star for the white tree.

18) What's better giving or receiving? Giving!

19) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.

20) Candy Canes, yummy or yucky? Yuck...unless it's chocolate! :)

21) What do you want for Christmas? A new lens for my camera.

22) Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? No.

23) Do you dress up for Christmas eve? No.

24) Do you own a Santa Hat? Yes.

25) Who do you normally spend Christmas with? We go to Jeff's parents on Christmas Eve. The past few years we have gone to mom & dads on Christmas day.

I read these questions on another blog I read and thought it would be fun. I don't have many readers...and most of those that do read do not have a blog. So the only one I know to tag is Brandie. Working 2 jobs has her busy enough so I'm not gonna tag her!! If you do read this and have a blog and want to answer them on yours, please leave me a comment so that I can go read them!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Cool! :)

Merry Christmas, Robbie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin