Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brrrrrr!!!

We did it....we made it back to Six Flags in cold weather! We froze, but we had a great time! I got to go sledding this time!! I have not come down a sled run since....well, I don't remember when! After I went down with her, I talked Em into giving it a go on her own...she loved it! We found Santa, so the kids got to visit with him for a bit....and I got a picture or two. We were only there a couple of hours, but by that time both kids were red faced and we were all cold.
All bundled up
Santa was trying to make sure there was a GIRL under that hat!!




On the way home, we pulled up beside this Santa on a motorcycle. The kids determined he couldn't be the real one....the real Santa would have been in a sleigh!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin