Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm such a bad blogger!

It's been a week since my last post. I still have NO pictures. I love my laptop, but I HATE computer problems....almost ranks up there with car problems! Without pictures, I just can't seem to get motivated to post....I know that sounds lame, but it's just how I am. I've been in contact with Canon via email. Obviously I have yet to solve the problem so I guess I'm going to have to call and see about phone tech support. Oh yay....long waits on hold, doesn't that sound like such fun. If they can help me figure this out, I guess it will be worth it. We'll see...for now I need to get ready to go have lunch with the kids, run some errands and then Em has dance class this afternoon. Oh, by the way.....anyone local who reads this, if you are interested in seeing her recital let me know. It will be in early June.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin