Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miss Independent

Yep, that's my girl!  She doesn't want my help with much anymore....especially doing her hair!  "I can do it myself" is what I hear when I try to help.  This is one of those things where I've decided to "pick my battles", so to speak.....on the weekend, when we are just hanging out at home, I let her do her own thing.  On school days, as long as it doesn't look too bad, I let her do her own thing then too.  On days when she decides that more is better....as in pony tails AND clips AND head bands AND anything else she can get in her hair....yeah, Momma takes over on those kind of days.  For the most part, she does pretty good though.  Here are a couple of pictures I took last week while she was pulling it back into a pony tail. 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin