Thursday, June 28, 2007

FYI

Well, comment moderation has proven itself to be a great thing! Sorry I have had to use it, but glad I have. I have had a few "spam" comments lately. I'm thinking about taking the blog private. If I do this, you will need to let me know if you are interested in being "invited". I will send you an email through blogger. I believe you will need an account to view the blog if this happens. It is really a quick and easy process through google, but I wanted to let you all know that this might happen. Again, sorry for having to do it this way. I think most of you will understand......considering the last message I received I couldn't even understand the damn language!!!! Just let me hear from you if you want to continue checking the blog so that I can send you an invite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do want to continue checking your blog.
Judy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin