Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rain, rain, go away......

Sorry for the lack of pictures this summer! We have had soooooooo much rain that the kids have barely had any outdoor time. It has been more than 2 weeks since we have been in the pool. I feel like we will likely float away any time now. I have taken some pictures, but they have been inside pictures and most with daycare kiddos.....I have not had parents sign permission for posting of those pics on my blog. Guess I should get to that. I have a couple of days off so I will try to go thru and see if I have some of just Wyatt and Emily. In the meantime......if you are in need of rain, would you please consider taking some of ours?? We have so much standing water in our yard, you could just bring your own buckets and scoop some to take with you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin