Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We're having company!!!

Sissy is coming up this weekend! I made the mistake of mentioning this to Emily a couple of weeks ago....before Brandie even confirmed that she was coming. She brought me her school folder, which has a calendar in it. She ask me to show her the day that Sissy would be here! Needless to say, she has been bugging me about it ever since. Every few days she will bring me her folder, point to the day and say "this is when Sissy is coming, right?".

Granny, Paw Paw, Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob are coming this weekend too!! We are going up to Texas Motor Speedway with them to watch some dirt track racing Saturday night. We are VERY excited....especially Wyatt!!! He really doesn't have a clue of what to expect.....but it's racing so he is excited!! I guess I better remember to take my camera. Anyway, I had no intention of mentioning this visit to the kids until the last minute....simply because they get so excited and drive us nuts about it. Well, Emily listens/hears way more than I guess I had imagined. After a phone conversation with Mom the other day, Emily announces to Bubba that Granny and Paw Paw are coming next weekend!

We also get to see Sara very soon!!! She has an ortho appointment next week so she is coming up a day early to she can spend some time with us. Needless to say, I am keeping my bigmouth shut about this visit!! The kids will be thrilled with her surprise visit after seeing everyone else too.

So, we get to see them all now......and again in a few weeks. The kids and I are headed down for a weekend visit next month. Ummm, I'll be attempting to keep that trip to myself as well!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin