Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Facebook

I started my account awhile back. Brandie had an account so I thought I would check it out. I had a bit more going on at the time and it looked to be a bit time consuming so I did nothing with it...until recently. With Brandie moving back up here, I cornered her and had myself a one on one tutorial....thanks Brandie!! Anyway, little did I know how much fun I was going to have. In the past few weeks, I have reconnected with family that I had totally lost track of....HI Connie and Pam!! Today, I was contaced by a friend from ELEMENTARY school!!! We lost touch when we moved to Texas from Indiana. I was so thrilled to hear from her. It's sites like facebook (and I guess even my blog) that make this such a small world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin