Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Could be a looong summer!

It was 80 degrees here today. It made it up to 90 just a bit west of us. We are supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I admit I'm ready for winter to go away, but I'm NOT ready for summer! The kids are loving it though. They get home from school and barely make it into the house to drop their backpacks before they are outside playing....and we have to drag them back in as it's getting dark. A cold front is supposed to come through sometime on Friday....aah, back down into the 60's.

So, what kind of weather are you having??

2 comments:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

I love your background. I live in southern Utah, but not the very warmest part. It is about 50 degrees here today but just 50 miles away in beautiful St. George Utah it is around 65. Your blog is great.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

We live in Minnesota and we got 7 inches of snow last night. I am coming over to your blog from BlogStalker. I could use a little summer weather right about now! Have a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin