Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If you were 100 years old...

What would you wear? That's the question of the day! Tomorrow is the 100th day of school in our district. They will celebrate being 100 days smarter by dressing as if they were 100 years old and wearing a crown (that we will make tonight) that has 100 things drawn or glued to it. I'm thinking...hair in a bun, funky horn-rimmed looking glasses and droopy stockings for Em? Pants pulled a little high, a cardigan type sweater and old glasses for Wyatt? Any other ideas?? Please, I'll take all you can give me...just leave them in the comment box! I'm off now to see what I can find...hoping the dollar store might have some funky looking glasses. Wish me luck and leave me a comment!!

1 comment:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

For sure a sweater because they are always cold and a scarf of some kind around her neck for the same reason.
Most older ladies don't wear panty hose, but pull up stockings of some kind. A cane is a nice touch. It would be cute to make decorate the crown with some little thing that represented each year of life, from birth on up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin