Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

We spent New Years Eve at home. Jeff and I watched the Ball fall in New York....which was 11 o'clock our time...and soon after I was asleep on the couch! This morning, the kids and I visited with Mom, Dad, Aunt Linda, Bob, Todd & Kerri. They all left and Brandie came out and we spent the afternoon being lazy around the house....all the while Jeff was pulling a float, in the New Years Parade, through downtown Dallas. We have a busy weekend planned. Wyatt has a basketball game Saturday evening and of course Emily will be 6 years old on Sunday!! Yes, my baby will be 6 this weekend!! Saturday is supposed to be beautiful so I think we will be out & about most of the day. Sunday, well that day will be all about cake and candles and fun!

Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin