Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Stock Show time

This can be a pretty big deal for a lot of people in Texas...you can check it out here. We haven't been in several years. I was telling the kids this morning that we might go this weekend. Both of them were asking a bunch of questions. Wyatt remembered a bit from the last time we went. Emily wondered why it was called a stock show. I explained to her that farm animals are also called live stock. She was OK with that answer and I didn't think any more about it. At dinner tonight, while we were discussing what we might see and do at the stock show, Emily tells Jeff "and I'm going to ride a stock while we're there"! He gave me a strange looked and ask "HUH"?? I had to explain to him our conversation from this morning....she knew what she was talking about, whether he did or not!

On another note....my knitting is progressing! Slowly, but progressing all the same!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin